CTAN update: tabularray
- add crossing and trimming options for hlines and vlines (#55) - add trim options for \cmidrule command (#41) - add vertical spaces below and above booktabs rules (#79) - add \morecmidrules, \specialrule and \addlinespace for booktabs - add varwidth library for using enumerate inside cell text (#36) - add simple template for caption and capcont (#70) - fix bug in including \linewidth graphics in X columns (#80) - fix disappeared borders around colored cells in Adobe Acrobat (#76) - fix wrong span widths with hspan=minimal option (#71) - change pdfborder setting only inside tblr environment (#33) - fix bug with tabularray and shortverb | (#58) - fix bug with extra space at the end of a multiline cell (#48) - remove \par tokens at the beginning and at the end of cell text (#32) - fix blank page in long tables when using \newpage command (#39) - fix blank page after \section starts at the top of a page (#42)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/tabularray The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tabularray/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
tabularray – Typeset tabulars and arrays with LaTeX3
LaTeX tables are implemented using TeX commands such as \halign, \noalign, \span, and \omit. In order to implement new features, many macro packages have modified the inner table commands inside LaTeX. This makes package code complicated, difficult to maintain, and often conflicts with each other.
At present, the LaTeX3 programming layer is basically mature. This tabularray package will discard the old \halign commands and directly use LaTeX3 functions to parse the table, and then typeset the entire table. Under the premise of being compatible with the basic syntax of LaTeX2 tables, this macro package will completely separate the content and style of the table, and the style of the table can be completely set in keyval way.
- 2021-09-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-08-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-07-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-06-06 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-05-14 New on CTAN: tabularray