Announcements for tabularray
- 2022-03-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-12-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-10-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-09-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-08-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-07-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-06-06 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-05-14 New on CTAN: tabularray
tabularray – Typeset tabulars and arrays with LaTeX3
LaTeX tables are implemented using TeX commands such as \halign, \noalign, \span, and \omit. In order to implement new features, many macro packages have modified the inner table commands inside LaTeX. This makes package code complicated, difficult to maintain, and often conflicts with each other.
At present, the LaTeX3 programming layer is basically mature. This tabularray package will discard the old \halign commands and directly use LaTeX3 functions to parse the table, and then typeset the entire table. Under the premise of being compatible with the basic syntax of LaTeX2 tables, this macro package will completely separate the content and style of the table, and the style of the table can be completely set in keyval way.
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jianrui Lyu|