New on CTAN: tikz-trackschematic
The new TikZ trackschematic library can be used to draw typical schematics of track layouts used in railway operation. This new library will bring the TeX/TikZ environment closer to the railway engineering community. Acknowledgement: This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 826347.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/tikz-trackschematic The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/tikz-trackschematic/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
tikz-trackschematic – A TikZ library for creating track diagrams in railways
This TikZ library is a toolbox of symbols geared primarily towards creating track schematic for either research or educational purposes. It provides a TikZ frontend to some of the symbols which may be needed to describe situations and layouts in railway operation.
The library is divided into sublibraries: topology, trafficcontrol, vehicles, constructions, electrics, symbology, and measures.
|Copyright||2018–2022 Martin Scheidt|
- 2022-06-03 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2022-02-16 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2021-10-16 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2021-10-01 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2021-01-03 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2020-02-12 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2020-01-17 New on CTAN: tikz-trackschematic