CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- Improve math italic j and i spacing (#273). - OpenType layout tables are now compiled with FontTools's feaLib instead of FontForge's own OpenType layout support. - Various internal cleanups. - Drop "case", "frac", "tnum" and "pnum" features from the Libertinus Mono font, they either were broken or not appropriate for a monospace font.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-fonts More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-fonts
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
libertinus-fonts – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2017 The Libertinus Project Authors
- 2020-06-30 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-03-09 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-07-12 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-05-28 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts