CTAN update: l3build
l3build SVN 5866 2015-08-18 =========================== - New 'GNU-like' syntax for optional arguments, e.g. build.lua check --engine=pdftex,xetex xparse001 xparse002 - Support for expectation tests - Normalise wrapped (long) lines during testing - Write DOS-style line endings when testing on Windows - Improved typesetting logic
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2019 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2019-09-19 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-09-15 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-08-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-06-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-06-20 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-02-11 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-02-09 CTAN update: l3build