CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
Changes from the last version * several improvements concerning TTC and OTC * better support for Chinese and Korean * addition of more fonts into the database * support for newer MacOSX included fonts
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cjk-gs-integrate The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/utilities/cjk-gs-integrate
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
cjk-gs-integrate – Tools to integrate CJK fonts into Ghostscript
This script searches a list of directories for CJK fonts, and makes them available to an installed Ghostscript. In the simplest case with sufficient privileges, a run without arguments should effect in a complete setup of Ghostscript.
|Copyright||2016–2017 Japanese TeX Development Community|
- 2017-05-06 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-03-10 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-02-21 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2016-10-27 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2016-01-16 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2015-10-03 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2015-05-09 New on CTAN: cjk-gs-integrate