CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
The new release carries the following fixes: * link name for otf fonts was broken, fixed now * fix circular linking on multiple invocations * improved and safer remove option
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cjk-gs-integrate The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/utilities/cjk-gs-integrate/ We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
cjk-gs-integrate – Tools to integrate CJK fonts into Ghostscript
This script searches a list of directories for CJK fonts, and makes them available to an installed Ghostscript. In the simplest case, with sufficient privileges, a run without arguments should result in a complete setup of Ghostscript.
|Copyright||2015–2019 Norbert Preining|
2016–2019 Japanese TeX Development Community
- 2019-08-17 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2019-03-04 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2018-03-07 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-06-25 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-05-06 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-03-10 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-02-21 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2016-01-16 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate