CTAN update: beamerposter
Bugfixes for papersizes & textheight
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/beamerposter The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/beamerposter
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
beamerposter – Extend beamer and a0poster for custom sized posters
In addition, the package allows the user to benefit from the nice colour box handling and alignment provided by the beamer class (for example, with rounded corners and shadows). Good looking posters may be created very rapidly.
- scalable fonts using the fp and type1cm packages;
- posters in A-series sizes, and custom sizes like double A0 are possible;
- still applicable to custom beamer slides, e.g. 16:9 slides for a wide-screen (i.e. 1.78 aspect ratio);
- orientation may be portrait or landscape; a ‘debug mode’ is provided.
|Copyright||2015,2018 Philippe Dreuw and Thomas Deselaers|
- 2018-04-24 CTAN update: beamerposter
- 2015-04-23 CTAN Update: beamerposter
- 2008-09-08 CTAN has a new package: beamerposter