beamerposter – Extend beamer and a0poster for custom sized posters
In addition, the package allows the user to benefit from the nice colour box handling and alignment provided by the beamer class (for example, with rounded corners and shadows). Good looking posters may be created very rapidly.
- scalable fonts using the fp and type1cm packages;
- posters in A-series sizes, and custom sizes like double A0 are possible;
- still applicable to custom beamer slides, e.g. 16:9 slides for a wide-screen (i.e. 1.78 aspect ratio);
- orientation may be portrait or landscape; a ‘debug mode’ is provided.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
GNU General Public License
|Copyright||2015,2018 Philippe Dreuw and Thomas Deselaers|
|Contained in||TeX Live as beamerposter|
MiKTeX as beamerposter
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (88.2k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2018-04-24 CTAN update: beamerposter
- 2015-04-23 CTAN Update: beamerposter
- 2008-09-08 CTAN has a new package: beamerposter
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hobete: Unofficial beamer theme for the University of Hohenheim
- sciposter: Make posters of ISO A3 size and larger
- studenthandouts: Management and styling of student handout projects
- handout: Create handout for auditors of a talk