CTAN update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Snapshot of SVN 6377 ==================== - Functions deprecated in 2014 removed (package authors have been informed of this change) - Case changing code revised to give more useful behaviour when working with UTF-8 input with pdfTeX and with LICR accents across all engines. The latter are now recognised 'directly' by the code and so need no special handling. For UTF-8 input, the code path for pdfTeX will now case change any code point that can be typeset in the T1 font encoding. - Retain whitespace in lines when processing with l3build. This will require adjustment to existing .tlg files, and is necessary to give better coverage of line normalisation between LuaTeX and other engines. - Fix behaviour of l3galley and \addvspace/\addvpenalty
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2019 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2019-09-19 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-09-15 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-08-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-06-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-06-20 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-02-11 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-02-09 CTAN update: l3build