CTAN update: amscls
- provide individual .ins file for each .dtx file - renamed *.template files to *-template.tex - amsbooka enhanced with features appropriate for a monograph with individually authored chapters: - running heads: author/left, title/right - section-level bibliography - unnumbered footnotes - (optional) copyright notice - upref corrected to avoid problem with hyperref
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/amslatex/amscls More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/amscls We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
amscls – AMS document classes for LaTeX
This material forms one branch of what was originally the AMS-LaTeX distribution. The other branch, amsmath, is now maintained and distributed separately.
The user documentation can be found in the package amscls-doc.
|Copyright||2004, 2010, 2014–2020 American Mathematical Society|
|Maintainer||The American Mathematical Society|
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: amscls
- 2017-12-20 CTAN Update: amscls
- 2015-04-12 CTAN update: amscls
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: amscls
- 2014-08-07 CTAN update: amscls