CTAN update: genealogytree
- Library loading made compatible with expl3 - New template called 'database relationship' - Beta status finished
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/genealogytree More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/genealogytree We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
genealogytree – Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams
Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams are proven tools to visualize genetic and relational connections between individuals. The naming (“tree”) derives from historical family diagrams. However, even the smallest family entity consisting of two parents and several children is hardly a ‘mathematical’ tree — it is a more general graph.
The package provides a set of tools to typeset genealogical trees (i.e., to typeset a set of special graphs for the description of family-like structures). The package uses an autolayout algorithm which can be customized, e.g., to prioritize certain paths.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2019-04-09 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2018-04-18 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-07-20 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2016-07-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2015-06-23 CTAN update: genealogytree