CTAN update: genealogytree
* Internal database print command documented: 'gtrPrintDatabase'. * The templates library used some internal color names of tcolorbox. They are adapted now to the new official names. * tcolorbox needs to be version 4.20 (2019/03/02) or newer.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/genealogytree More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/genealogytree
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
genealogytree – Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams
Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams are proven tools to visualize genetic and relational connections between individuals. The naming (“tree”) derives from historical family diagrams. However, even the smallest family entity consisting of two parents and several children is hardly a ‘mathematical’ tree — it is a more general graph.
The package provides a set of tools to typeset genealogical trees (i.e., to typeset a set of special graphs for the description of family-like structures). The package uses an autolayout algorithm which can be customized, e.g., to prioritize certain paths.
|Copyright||2013–2020 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2020-07-29 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2020-06-20 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2019-04-09 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2018-04-18 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-07-20 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree