CTAN update: genealogytree
* Implementation of 'if image defined', 'date range before', 'date range after', 'place text', 'options for subtree', '\gtrsetoptionsforsubtree', 'options for family', '\gtrsetoptionsforfamily', 'options for node', '\gtrsetoptionsfornode', 'ignore subtree', '\gtrignoresubtree', 'ignore node', '\gtrignorenode', '\gtrloadlanguage', '\gtrSymbolsSetCreateSelected' changed to avoid problems with spurious blanks and resulting errors. Also, new LaTeX3 macros added corresponding to existing macros: '\getree_set_options_for_subtree:nn', '\getree_set_options_for_family:nn', '\getree_set_options_for_node:nn' * (#36) Some hints for events with unknown dates added to the documentation.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/genealogytree More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/genealogytree
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
genealogytree – Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams
Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams are proven tools to visualize genetic and relational connections between individuals. The naming (“tree”) derives from historical family diagrams. However, even the smallest family entity consisting of two parents and several children is hardly a ‘mathematical’ tree — it is a more general graph.
The package provides a set of tools to typeset genealogical trees (i.e., to typeset a set of special graphs for the description of family-like structures). The package uses an autolayout algorithm which can be customized, e.g., to prioritize certain paths.
|Copyright||2013–2020 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2020-07-29 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2020-06-20 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2019-04-09 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2018-04-18 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-07-20 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree