CTAN update: l3build
Release 2017-06-25 Changes marked * may require .tlg file updates - Retain test file name in .tlg files* - Normalise out paths for image files* - Macro support (regression-test.tex) updated such that all macros are documented, with some used for LaTeX2e kernel work removed - New typesetsourcefiles variables - Support for subdirectory structures in sources
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2018 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2018-11-09 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-10-29 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-09-24 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-09-23 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-03-25 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2018-03-09 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-01-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2018-01-11 CTAN Update: l3build