CTAN Update: dccpaper
* The display of footnotes, footnote markers and itemize/enumerate lists has ben improved. * A bug in the handling of author information has been fixed. * The transition from first to subsequent page geometry now works much better. * The placeholder information about IDCC 2015 has been replaced with the real thing. * The conference command is now documented.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dccpaper/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/dccpaper We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
dccpaper – Typeset papers for the International Journal of Digital Curation
The LaTeX class ijdc-v14 produces camera-ready papers and articles suitable for inclusion in the International Journal of Digital Curation, with applicability from volume 14 onwards; a legacy class ijdc-v9 is provided for papers and articles written for volumes 9-13.
The similar idcc class can be used for submissions to the International Digital Curation Conference, beginning with the 2015 conference.
|Copyright||2014–2020 Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh|
- 2020-01-16 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2019-10-08 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2019-03-09 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-15 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-04 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2017-10-21 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2016-08-06 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2015-06-23 CTAN update: dccpaper