CTAN update: M-Tx
0. adjustments to be consistent with MusiXTeX-1.21 1. `TeX` preamble command for Type 2 TeX strings. 2. Assertions: Range, Bars. 3. User's Manual thoroughly revised. 4. Misnamed procedure `tex3` is now `TeXtype2`. 5. Page and font macros are included in `mtx.tex`.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/m-tx More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/M-Tx We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
M-Tx – A preprocessor for pmx
M-Tx is a preprocessor to pmx, which is itself a preprocessor to musixtex, a music typesetting system. The prime motivation to the development of M-Tx was to provide lyrics for music to be typeset. In fact, pmx now provides a lyrics interface, but M-Tx continues in use by those who prefer its language.
- 2018-04-10 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2018-01-10 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2016-02-10 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2015-12-17 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2012-04-10 CTAN package renamed to: m-tx