CTAN update: subfiles
New feature: main file and subfiles can now be distributed over different directories, with local images and inputs. Bug fixes: Spurious spaces removed, incompatibility with some commands resolved.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/subfiles More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/subfiles
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
subfiles – Individual typesetting of subfiles of a “main” document
Using subfiles the user can handle multi-file projects more comfortably making it possible to both process the subsidiary files by themselves and to process the main file that includes them, without making any changes to either.
|Copyright||2002, 2012 Federico Garcia|
2018–2020 Gernot Salzer
|Maintainer||Federico Garcia-De Castro|
- 2020-09-09 CTAN update: subfiles
- 2020-02-15 CTAN Update: subfiles
- 2019-10-31 CTAN update: subfiles
- 2019-10-26 CTAN Update: subfiles
- 2019-10-25 CTAN update: subfiles
- 2018-08-01 CTAN update: subfiles
- 2002-06-10 New CTAN package: subfiles