CTAN Update: Ledmac/ledpar
- Debug in nested crossref - Possibility to have formating commands in sidenotes - In ledpar : compatibility with formating options of \Xfootnotes. - In ledmac : code refactoring Thank to Dominico for testing. - correct a bug with \Xendnote introduced by 0.18.1 - Bug introduced in familiar footnote with ledpar 0.13.1.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/ . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/Ledmac/ledpar (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
ledmac – Typeset scholarly editions
A macro package for typesetting scholarly critical editions. The ledmac package is a LaTeX port of the plain TeX EDMAC macros. It supports indexing by page and line number and simple tabular- and array-style environments.
The package is now superseded by reledmac.
|Copyright||2003–2005 Peter R. Wilson|
2011–2016 Maïeul Rouquette
|Maintainer||bidi-tex GitHub Organisation|
Vafa Khalighi (inactive)
Maïeul Rouquette (inactive)
Peter R. Wilson (inactive)
- 2016-08-07 CTAN Update: ledmac
- 2015-10-16 CTAN update: ledmac
- 2015-07-20 CTAN update: ledmac
- 2014-09-27 CTAN update: ledmac
- 2012-09-18 CTAN Update: Ledmac/ledpar
- 2012-09-10 CTAN Update: Ledmac/ledpar
- 2012-06-21 CTAN Update: ledmac
- 2012-06-18 CTAN Update: ledmac & ledpar