CTAN update: ledmac
This release add a feature deleted by error in version 0.17. Note that ledmac is not more maintened, and this correction is only because of a mistake from me.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/ledmac More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/ledmac We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
ledmac – Typeset scholarly editions
A macro package for typesetting scholarly critical editions. The ledmac package is a LaTeX port of the plain TeX EDMAC macros. It supports indexing by page and line number and simple tabular- and array-style environments.
The package is now superseded by reledmac.
|Copyright||2003–2005 Peter R. Wilson|
2011–2016 Maïeul Rouquette
|Maintainer||bidi-tex GitHub Organisation|
Vafa Khalighi (inactive)
Maïeul Rouquette (inactive)
Peter R. Wilson (inactive)
- 2016-08-07 CTAN Update: ledmac
- 2015-10-16 CTAN update: ledmac
- 2015-07-20 CTAN update: ledmac
- 2014-09-27 CTAN update: ledmac
- 2012-09-18 CTAN Update: Ledmac/ledpar
- 2012-09-10 CTAN Update: Ledmac/ledpar
- 2012-06-21 CTAN Update: ledmac
- 2012-06-18 CTAN Update: ledmac & ledpar