CTAN Update: dviasm
Support version 6 (X)DVI files produced by XeTeX 0.99992.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/dviware/dviasm/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/dviasm We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
DVIasm – A utility for editing DVI files
A Python script to support changing or creating DVI files via disassembling into text, editing, and then reassembling into binary format. It supports advanced features such as adding a preprint number or watermarks.
|Copyright||2007–2008 Jin-Hwan Cho|
2011–2017 Khaled Hosny
2019 Arthur Reutenauer
2019–2020 Hironobu Yamashita
Jin-Hwan Cho (inactive)
Khaled Hosny (inactive)
- 2020-09-19 CTAN Update: DVIasm
- 2020-09-13 CTAN Update: DVIasm
- 2020-09-06 CTAN Update: dviasm
- 2019-11-27 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2017-12-17 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2015-04-13 CTAN Update: dviasm
- 2014-07-22 CTAN Update: dviasm