CTAN update: cellspace
(1) Possibility to change the name of the column used for spacing. (2) Make the math column independent of the colum name. (3) Minor bug fix.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/cellspace More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cellspace
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
cellspace – Ensure minimal spacing of table cells
It is well known that high or deep cells tend to touch the \hlines of a tabular. This package provides a modifier S acting on usual column types so that to ensure a minimal distance that can be controlled through two parameters \cellspacetoplimit and \cellspacebottomlimit.
The approach employed by this package is noticeably simpler than that of tabls, which considers the dimensions of each entire row; whereas you can ask the cellspace only to look at the cells of potentially difficult columns.
|Copyright||2006–2022 Josselin Noirel|
- 2022-01-06 CTAN update: cellspace
- 2019-03-14 CTAN Update: cellspace
- 2017-08-14 CTAN update: cellspace
- 2009-08-03 CTAN update: cellspace
- 2006-03-13 CTAN has a new package: cellspace