CTAN Update: nicefilelist
* reimplementation: file info processed while \typeout (i.e., by pure expansion) * alignment of "*File List*" and stars fixed for less than 11 base name characters * README fixed
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nicefilelist . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/nicefilelist (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
nicefilelist – Provide \listfiles alignment
The package extends longnamefilelist, keeping separate columns for date, version and “caption” (the caption now separately listed). Alignment is not disturbed by short file name extensions, such as “.fd”.
The package is not compatible with longnamefilelist: users need to re-read the documentation.
|Copyright||2012 Uwe Lück|
|Maintainer||Uwe Lück (deceased)|
- 2012-11-02 CTAN Update: nicefilelist
- 2012-10-13 CTAN Update: nicefilelist
- 2012-10-03 CTAN Update: nicefilelist
- 2012-05-21 CTAN Update: nicefilelist
- 2012-03-29 CTAN Update: nicefilelist
- 2012-03-26 New CTAN Package: nicefilelist