longnamefilelist – Tidy \listfiles with long file names
The package equips LaTeX’s \listfiles command with an optional argument for the number of characters in the longest base filename. This way you get a neatly aligned file list even when it contains files whose base names have more than 8 characters. The package can be combined with the myfilist package as explained in the documentation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as longnamefilelist|
MiKTeX as longnamefilelist
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (308.6k).
- 2012-10-03 CTAN Update: longnamefilelist
- 2012-04-01 CTAN Update: longnamefilelist
- 2012-03-12 New CTAN Package: longnamefilelist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- varsfromjobname: Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
- nicefilelist: Provide \listfiles alignment
- dateiliste: Extensions of the \listfiles concept
- myfilist: Configuring the output of the \listfiles command