CTAN Update: doclicense
Released version 1.2 of doclicense. * Allow \doclicenseModifier to be used with hyperref. * Fixed \doclicenseIcon macro. * Added missing image. * Wrote test framework. * Added notes about how to add translations. * Added Spanish translation.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/doclicense/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/doclicense We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
|Copyright||2015–2017 Robin Schneider|
- 2018-02-18 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2017-10-08 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2015-12-15 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2015-08-06 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2015-05-17 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2015-04-08 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2015-02-07 New on CTAN: doclicense