CTAN update: cleveref
cleveref – Intelligent cross-referencing
The package enhances LaTeX’s cross-referencing features, allowing the format of references to be determined automatically according to the type of reference. The formats used may be customised in the preamble of a document; babel support is available (though the choice of languages remains limited: currently Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Ukranian).
The package also offers a means of referencing a list of references, each formatted according to its type. In such lists, it can collapse sequences of numerically-consecutive labels to a reference range.
|Copyright||2006–2018 Toby Cubitt|
- 2018-04-21 CTAN update: cleveref
- 2018-03-06 CTAN Update: cleveref
- 2018-02-11 CTAN update: cleveref
- 2018-02-06 CTAN update: cleveref
- 2013-12-29 CTAN Update: cleveref
- 2012-10-01 CTAN update: cleveref
- 2012-04-15 CTAN update: cleveref
- 2012-02-15 CTAN update: cleveref