CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Snapshot of SVN 6466 ==================== - Fix category code production by \tl_lower_case:n, etc., when Unicode engines are in use - Produce catcode-11 "e" in \fp_to_scientific:n, etc. (breaking change) - Various minor documentation tweaks - Updates to some accent handling by case changing code - Preparations for TeX Live 2016 binary changes
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/ We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2017-09-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-07-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-06-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-05-15 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-06-23 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2016-06-16 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-01-21 CTAN update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental