CTAN update: genealogytree
* Italian translation provided by Andrea Vaccari – new value italian for '/gtr/language' * '\gtrsymFloruit' symbol rotated by 36 degrees for an enhanced optical differentiation from '\gtrsymBorn' * New 'template' styles, namely 'database pole reduced', 'database poleportrait', 'database poleportrait reduced', 'database portrait reduced', 'database traditional reduced', 'database sideways reduced', 'database sidewaysportait', 'database sidewaysportait reduced'.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/genealogytree The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/genealogytree
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
genealogytree – Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams
Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams are proven tools to visualize genetic and relational connections between individuals. The naming (“tree”) derives from historical family diagrams. However, even the smallest family entity consisting of two parents and several children is hardly a ‘mathematical’ tree — it is a more general graph.
The package provides a set of tools to typeset genealogical trees (i.e., to typeset a set of special graphs for the description of family-like structures). The package uses an autolayout algorithm which can be customized, e.g., to prioritize certain paths.
|Copyright||2013–2020 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2020-06-20 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2019-04-09 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2018-04-18 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-07-20 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2016-07-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree