adtrees – Macros for drawing adpositional trees
The adtrees package provides a package to write adpositional trees, a
formalism devoted to represent natural language expressions.
The package is composed by the files
- adtree.sty: containing the LaTeX engine to adpositional trees
- adtreedoc.pdf: the human readable documentation for the package
- adtreedoc.tex: the source code for the documentation.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as adtrees|
MiKTeX as adtrees
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (312.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- qtree: Draw tree structures
- rrgtrees: Linguistic tree diagrams for Role and Reference Grammar (RRG) with LaTeX
- xytree: Tree macros using XY-Pic
- chomsky: Macros to typeset parsing trees