babel-greek – Babel support for the Greek language and script
The bundle provides comprehensive support for the Greek language and script via the Babel system. Document authors can select between the monotonic (single-diacritic), polytonic (multiple-diacritic), and ancient orthography of the Greek language.
Included are the packages grmath for Greek function names in mathematics, and athnum for Attic numerals.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1989–2008 Apostolos Syropoulos, Johannes Braams|
2013–2023 Günter Milde
Javier Bezos López (inactive)
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
Apostolos Syropoulos (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-greek|
MiKTeX as babel-greek
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
- 2023-10-14 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2023-03-19 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2023-03-05 CTAN update: babel-greek
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-welsh: Babel support for Welsh
- babel-galician: Babel/Polyglossia support for Galician
- babel-thai: Support for Thai within babel
- babel-romansh: Babel/Polyglossia support for the Romansh language