babel-greek – Babel support for documents written in Greek
The file provides modes for monotonic (single-diacritic) and polytonic (multiple-diacritic) modes of writing. Provision is made for Greek function names in mathematics, and for classical-era symbols.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1989–2008 Apostolos Syropoulos, Johannes Braams|
2013–2020 Günter Milde
Javier Bezos López (inactive)
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
Apostolos Syropoulos (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-greek|
MiKTeX as babel-greek
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2016-09-08 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2016-02-06 CTAN update: babel-greek
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ibycus-babel: Use the Ibycus 4 Greek font with Babel
- babel-welsh: Babel support for Welsh
- babel-thai: Support for Thai within babel
- babel-piedmontese: Babel support for Piedmontese