babel-japanese – Babel support for Japanese
This package provides a japanese option for the babel package. It defines all the language definition macros in Japanese.
Currently this package works with pLaTeX, upLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1999–2007 ING (Toru Inagaki)|
2016–2017 Japanese TeX Development Community
|Maintainer||Japanese TeX Development Community|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-japanese|
MiKTeX as babel-japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (185.7k).
- 2019-04-04 CTAN update: babel-japanese
- 2017-02-07 CTAN update: babel-japanese
- 2016-12-18 CTAN Update: babel-japanese
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- babel-catalan: Babel contributed support for Catalan
- babel-thai: Support for Thai within babel
- babel-macedonian: Babel module to support Macedonian Cyrillic