babel-japanese – Babel support for Japanese
This package provides a japanese option for the babel package. It defines all the language definition macros in Japanese.
Currently this package works with pLaTeX, upLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1999–2007 ING (Toru Inagaki)|
2016–2021 Japanese TeX Development Community
|Maintainer||Japanese TeX Development Community|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-japanese|
MiKTeX as babel-japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (512.6k).
- 2021-02-15 CTAN update: babel-japanese
- 2019-04-04 CTAN update: babel-japanese
- 2017-02-07 CTAN update: babel-japanese
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-azerbaijani: Support for Azerbaijani within babel
- babel-welsh: Babel support for Welsh
- babel-macedonian: Babel module to support Macedonian Cyrillic
- babel-georgian: Babel support for Georgian