babel-russian – Russian language module for Babel
The package provides support for use of Babel in documents written in Russian (in both “traditional” and modern forms).
The support is adapted for use both under ‘traditional’ TeX engines, and under XeTeX and LuaTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2011–2020 Igor A. Kotelnikov|
|Maintainer||Igor A. Kotelnikov|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-russian|
MiKTeX as babel-russian
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (152.6k).
- 2020-10-15 CTAN update: babel-russian
- 2020-10-09 CTAN update: babel-russian
- 2017-08-12 CTAN update: babel-russian
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- babel-thai: Support for Thai within babel
- babel-croatian: Babel contributed support for Croatian
- babel-georgian: Babel support for Georgian