bib2ml – BibTeX to HTML/SQL/XML translator
Bib2ml is a collection of Perl scripts that will generate HTML, XML or SQL files from a set of BibTeX databases, together with a bib2html script written in PHP. The HTML translator features:
- lists by authors, year...
- publication categories, abstract, notes, associated PDF files…
- Javadoc-like look for the generated pages.
GNU General Public License
utility for managing BibTeX files
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (665.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibextract: Utilities to extract BibTeX data
- bibview-x: A visual manager for BibTeX files
- bibexport: Extract a BibTeX file based on a .aux file
- bibcard: An XView based interface for BibTeX databases