biblatex-apa – BibLaTeX citation and reference style for APA
This is a fairly complete BibLaTeX style (citations and references) for APA (American Psychological Association) publications. It implements and automates most of the guidelines in the APA 6th edition style guide for citations and references with a few (documented) exceptions (which are mainly currently impossible to automate in principle for any BibTeX-backed system). An example document is also given which typesets every citation and reference example in the APA 6th edition style guide.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2010–2017 Philip Kime
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-apa|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-apa|
typesetting according to the rules of the American Psychological Association
BibLaTeX bibliography support
typesetting journals, etc
support for typesetting texts relating to psychology
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (263.8k).
- 2016-05-15 CTAN update: biblatex-apa
- 2016-03-04 CTAN update: biblatex-apa
- 2012-07-10 CTAN Update: biblatex-apa
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-chem: A set of BibLaTeX implementations of chemistry-related bibliography styles
- biblatex-lni: LNI style for BibLaTeX
- mslapa: Michael Landy's APA citation style
- citeall: Cite all entries of a bbl created with BibLaTeX