biblatex-subseries – Manages subseries with BibLaTeX
Some publishers organize book series with subseries. In this case, two numbers are associated with one volume: the number inside the series and the number inside the subseries. That is the case of the series Corpus Scriptorium Christianorum Orientalium published by Peeters. This package provides new fields to manage such system.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-subseries|
MiKTeX as biblatex-subseries
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.2k).
- 2017-02-25 CTAN update: biblatex-subseries
- 2016-06-08 CTAN Update: biblatex-subseries
- 2015-05-14 New on CTAN: biblatex-subseries
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-source-division: References by “division” in classical sources
- citeall: Cite all entries of a bbl created with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-lni: LNI style for BibLaTeX
- biblatex-iso690: BibLaTeX style for ISO 690 standard