biblatex2bibitem – Convert BibLaTeX-generated bibliography to bibitems
Some journals accept the reference list only as \bibitems. If you use BibTeX, there is no problem: just paste the content of the .bbl file into your document. However, there was no out-of-the-box way to do the same for biblatex, and you had to struggle with searching appropriate .bst files, or formatting your reference list by hand, or something like that.
Using the workaround provided by this package solves the problem.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex2bibitem|
MiKTeX as biblatex2bibitem
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (765.3k).
- 2022-01-19 CTAN update: biblatex2bibitem
- 2021-10-30 CTAN update: biblatex2bibitem
- 2020-03-04 CTAN Update: biblatex2bibitem
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibtopic: Include multiple bibliographies in a document
- chapterbib: Multiple bibliographies in a document
- har2nat: Replace the harvard package with natbib
- achicago: Chicago Manual citations in LaTeX