binomexp – Calculate Pascal's triangle
The package calculates and prints rows of Pascal's triangle. It may be used:
- simply to print successive rows of the triangle, or
- to print the rows inside an array or tabular.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007 David Roderick|
|Contained in||TeX Live as binomexp|
MiKTeX as binomexp
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- numerica-plus: Iteration and recurrence relations: finding fixed points, zeros and extrema of functions
- luacas: A computer algebra system for users of LuaLaTeX
- basicarith: Macros for typesetting basic arithmetic
- fibnum: Generate Fibonacci numbers