bxcjkjatype – Typeset Japanese with pdfLaTeX and CJK
The package provides a working configuration of the CJK package, suitable for Japanese typesetting of moderate quality. Moreover, it facilitates use of the CJK package for pLaTeX users, by providing commands that are similar to those used by the pLaTeX kernel and some other packages used with it.
|Copyright||2013 Takayuki Yato|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bxcjkjatype|
MiKTeX as bxcjkjatype
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (266.9k).
- 2016-10-18 CTAN update: bxcjkjatype
- 2013-11-01 CTAN Update: bxcjkjatype
- 2013-09-29 New on CTAN: bxcjkjatype
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- endnotesj: Japanese-style endnotes
- bxjaprnind: Adjust the position of parentheses at paragraph head
- bxbase: BX bundle base components
- zxjafont: Set up Japanese font families for XeLaTeX