ZXjafont – Set up Japanese font families for XeLaTeX
|Copyright||2015,2018 Takayuki YATO|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zxjafont|
MiKTeX as zxjafont
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (145.2k).
- 2018-05-07 CTAN update: ZXjafont
- 2015-05-09 CTAN Update: ZXjafont
- 2013-04-29 CTAN update: ZXjafont
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zxjafbfont: Fallback CJK font support for xeCJK
- zxjatype: Standard conforming typesetting of Japanese, for XeLaTeX
- jlreq: Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
- ucharclasses: Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed