calxxxx-yyyy – Print a calendar for a group of years
The package prints a calendar for two or more years, according to a language selection. The package is also “culture dependent” in the sense that it will start weeks according to local rules: e.g., weeks conventionally start on Monday in the English-speaking world.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2010–2020 H.-Martin Münch|
|Contained in||TeX Live as calxxxx-yyyy|
MiKTeX as calxxxx-yyyy
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (429.4k).
- 2020-01-01 CTAN update: calxxxx-yyyy
- 2019-01-01 CTAN Update: calxxxx-yyyy
- 2018-01-04 CTAN Update: calxxxx-yyyy
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- plcalendar: Plain macros for making nice calendars
- kalendarium: Print dates according to the classical Latin calendar
- evautofl: Pages with cut lines and punch marks
- china2e: Font and macros for Chinese calendar