chemformula – Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions
The package provides a command to typeset chemical formulas and reactions in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2011–2022 Clemens Niederberger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemformula|
MiKTeX as chemformula
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (862.3k).
- 2022-01-24 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2020-03-08 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2020-02-03 CTAN update: chemformula
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- endiagram: Easy creation of potential energy curve diagrams
- substances: A database of chemicals
- chemscheme: Support for chemical schemes
- streetex: Structural organic chemistry