chemobabel – Convert chemical structures from ChemDraw, MDL molfile or SMILES using Open Babel
This package provides a way to convert and include chemical structure graphics from various chemical formats, such as ChemDraw files, MDL molfile or SMILES notations using Open Babel.
To use this LaTeX package, it is necessary to enable execution of the following external commands via latex -shell-escape.
- obabel (Open Babel)
- inkscape or rsvg-convert (for SVG -> PDF/EPS conversion)
- pdfcrop or ps2eps (optional; for cropping large margins of PDF/EPS)
|Licenses||Simplified BSD License|
|Copyright||2014–2022 Acetaminophen (Hironobu YAMASHITA|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemobabel|
MiKTeX as chemobabel
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- html2latex: Convert HTML to LaTeX
- texperf: A WordPerfect to LaTeX translator
- word2x: Word 6 format converter
- word2latex: A translator from MS Word to LaTeX documents