wadalab – Wadalab (Japanese) font packages
These are font bundles for the Japanese Wadalab fonts which work with the CJK package.
All subfonts now have glyph names compliant to the Adobe Glyph List, making ToUnicode CMaps in PDF documents (created automatically by dvipdfmx) work correctly.
All font bundles now contain virtual Unicode subfonts.
|Licenses||Free license not otherwise listed|
|Contained in||TeX Live as wadalab|
MiKTeX as cjk-fonts
- 2008-05-24 CTAN Update: new version of Wadalab fonts
- 2005-07-13 CTAN upload: wadalab font packages
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arphic: Arphic (Chinese) font packages
- morisawa: Enables selection of 5 standard Japanese fonts for pLaTeX + dvips
- fandol: Four basic fonts for Chinese typesetting
- zhmetrics-uptex: Chinese font metrics for upTeX