cjw – A bundle of packages and classes
The bundle contains:
– a collection of support macros, offering general support, support for various areas of maths, and for typesetting of units,
– a letter and envelope class,
– an outlining package, and
– a package that enables all of Plain TeX usage under LaTeX.
|Licenses||Do Not Sell Except by Arrangement|
|Copyright||1995, 1997 Colin J. Wynne|
|Maintainer||Colin J. Wynne|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as cjw|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (519.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hletter: Flexible letter typesetting with flexible page headings
- isodoc: A LaTeX class for typesetting letters and invoices
- topletter: Letter class for the Politecnico di Torino
- urcls: Beamer and scrlttr2 classes and styles for the University of Regensburg