codedoc – LaTeX code and documentation in LaTeX-format file
The CodeDoc class is an alternative to DocStrip (and others) to produce LaTeX code along with its documentation without departing from LaTeX's ordinary syntax.
The documentation is prepared like any other LaTeX document and the code to be commented verbatim is simply delimited by an environment. When an option is turned on in the class options, this code is written to the desired file(s).
The class also includes fully customizable verbatim environments which provide the author with separate commands to typeset the material and/or to execute it.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Paul Isambert (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as codedoc|
MiKTeX as codedoc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (408.7k).
- 2010-03-30 CTAN update: The CodeDoc class.
- 2009-06-27 CTAN update: The CodeDoc class
- 2009-04-01 CTAN has a new package: The CodeDoc class
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- docmfp: Document non-LaTeX code
- doctools: Tools for the documentation of LaTeX code
- fcltxdoc: Macros for use in the author's documentation
- menu: Typesetting menus