customdice – Simple commands for drawing customisable dice
The customdice package for LaTeX, LuaLaTeX and XeTeX that provides functionality for drawing dice. The aim is to provide highly-customisable but simple-to-use commands, allowing:
- adding custom text to dice faces;
- control over colouring;
- control over sizing.
|Licenses||CC BY-SA 4.0|
|Copyright||2022 Peter Rowlett|
|Contained in||TeX Live as customdice|
MiKTeX as customdice
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (358.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-3dplot: Coordinate transformation styles for 3d plotting in TikZ
- pixelart: A package to draw pixel-art pictures
- worldflags: Drawing flags with TikZ
- tikz-palattice: Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ