decision-table – An easy way to create Decision Model and Notation decision tables
The decision-table package allows for an easy way to generate decision tables in the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) format. This package ensures consistency in the tables (i.e. fontsize), and is thus a better alternative to inserting tables via images.
The decision-table package adds the \dmntable command, with which tables can be created. This command expands into a tabular, so it can be used within a table or figure environment. Furthermore, this allows labels and captions to be added seamlessly. It is also possible to place multiple DMN tables in one table/figure environment.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2020–2021 Simon Vandevelde, Francois Pantigny
|TeX Live as decision-table
MiKTeX as decision-table
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (110.7k).
- 2021-10-02 CTAN update: decision-table
- 2020-12-09 CTAN Update: decision-table
- 2020-08-23 New on CTAN: decision-table
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- jslectureplanner: Creation and management of university course material
- grading-scheme: Typeset grading schemes in tabular format
- cellprops: Accept CSS-like selectors in tabular, array, …
- chronology: Provides a horizontal timeline