dlfltxb – Macros related to "Introdktion til LaTeX"
The bundle contains various macros either used for creating the author’s book “Introduktion til LaTeX” (in Danish), or presented in the book as code tips.
The bundle comprises:
- dlfltxbcodetips: various macros helpful in typesetting mathematics;
- dlfltxbmarkup: provides macros used throughout, for registering macro names, packages etc. in the text, in the margin and in the index, all by using categorised keys (note, a configuration file may be used; a sample is included in the distribution);
- dlfltxbtocconfig: macros for the two tables of contents that the book has;
- dlfltxbmisc: various macros for typesetting LaTeX arguments, and the macro used in the bibliography that can wrap a URL up into a BibTeX entry.
Interested parties may review the book itself on the web at the author’s institution (it is written in Danish).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dlfltxb|
MiKTeX as dlfltxb
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (721.1k).
- 2010-03-04 CTAN update: dlfltxb
- 2008-08-07 CTAN Update: dlfltxb bundle
- 2008-01-18 CTAN package update: dlfltxb
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-danish: Babel contributed support for Danish
- datetime2-danish: Danish language module for the datetime2 package
- basque-book: Class for book-type documents written in Basque
- lwc-examples: Examples from The LaTeX Web Companion