dow – Calculate day of week from a numeric date
Defines two macros:
- \dowcomp, which calculates the day of the week as a number in the range 0—6, returning the result in a counter \dow, and
- \dayname, which uses \dowcomp to produce the (English) name of the week day.
|Contained in||MiKTeX as genmisc|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- trigonometry: Demonstration code for cos and sin in TeX macros
- realcalc: Macros for real arithmetic calculations
- fltpoint: Simple floating point arithmetic
- polexpr: A parser for polynomial expressions