econometrics – Defines some commands that simplify mathematic notation in economic and econometric writing
Econometrics is a package that defines some commands that simplify mathematic notation in economic and econometrics writing. The commands are related to the notation of
- vectors, matrices, sets, calligraphic and roman letters
- statistical distributions
- constants and symbols
- matrix operators and statistical operators.
The package is based on "Notation in Econometrics: a proposal for a standard" by Karim Abadir and Jan R. Magnus, The Econometrics Journal (2002), 5, 76-90.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016 Erik Kole|
|Contained in||TeX Live as econometrics|
MiKTeX as econometrics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (189.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- statex2: Statistics style
- medstarbeamer: Beamer document class for MedStar Health Research Institute
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters